When your IT infrastructure breaks down, your productivity grinds to a halt.
- Accounting staff can no longer invoice, track costs, or collect payables.
- Estimators and project managers no longer can reach databases and electronic libraries for the valuable data they need to work on bids or to monitor productivity.
- Manufacturers can no longer load job information into production machines, and operations stop.
- Your salespeople are left stranded if CRM software becomes unavailable; no access to opportunities, appointments or follow-up tasks.
- And when email servers fail and electronic communication breaks down, everyone is in the dark.
When IT services fail, your top priority is to get technology back online. It’s important to figure out why the failure occurred – but your first priority is to restore productivity and regain access to important information.
At Foundation BTS, we serve only small and medium businesses.
If you’re an owner or office manager and you have important business technology that has broken down or gone offline, you should be able to turn to somebody who knows your systems and can respond in a timely manner.
Larger organizations get their IT needs met and avoid emergencies by hiring full-time, dedicated IT support staff. But what if you’re a small or medium (SMB) business, for whom a dedicated full-time IT support team just doesn’t make sense? You can still benefit from dedicated IT services.
Using a non-professional IT service provider to manage your business is risky: it can lead to lost data, frustration, and emergency situations with no dedicated IT professional when you need one most.
|Typical SMB IT service provider||Foundation BTS|
When an in-house service just doesn’t make sense, we’re your dedicated solution.
We want our customers to grow to the point that they can invest in their own IT support and need our services less. But until that time, turn to Foundation BTS to resolve your IT emergencies and prevent future ones.